Projects Wanted

Hello All,

I have just joined the Fedora Wiki and wanted to know if there are any projects which i can help out on. I have a good linux experience and have been using fedora for about 2 years also i have been working on linux (RedHat) servers for about 3 years.

If anyone has any ideas on anything i can help out on please email me at ryanc75 AT gmail.com and if i can i will help.

Thanks
Ryan