Re: FEDORA MASCOT

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Naoki wrote:
I've got two for the goat, do I hear any other bids?

Please, *focus*. Do not vote on what animal the mascot should be, but instead *if* a mascot will be used or not.

Additionally, this is the wrong forum to vote. We can set up polls if need be on fp.o, etc. but restricting the vote to only this list seems unfair to all the contributors and users we have who may not be subscribed here who might have a say in the mascot of the community project.