Re: FEDORA MASCOT

On 3/22/07, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro> wrote:
This is the Art team making some initial steps.
Even if we don't get a mascot in the end, we at least spend some quality
time doing what we like (drawing). It can't see any harm in it.

Me neither, I'm glad that the Art Team is doing so. What I wanted to
say was that we're "just" talking - I like the principle of getting
things done immediately.

Mirjam