Re: FEDORA MASCOT

Tejas Dinkar wrote:
On Wed, 21 Mar 2007, Christopher Aillon sent out 0.6K bytes to say:
Additionally, this is the wrong forum to vote. We can set up polls if need be on fp.o, etc. but restricting the vote to only this list seems unfair to all the contributors and users we have who may not be subscribed here who might have a say in the mascot of the community project.

What gave you the impression there was a vote going on here?

Did you read the mails I quoted? Counting the number of people who agree with a given point is a vote or poll. Whether it was sanctioned is not relevant to the fact that at least one person was collecting votes for a given proposal.