Re: FEDORA MASCOT

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007, Tom "spot" Callaway wrote:

Goats are rather well known in America for being trash eaters. They have
a propensity to go stiff-legged and faint whenever startled. Also, all
goats are infested with stomach worms.

I think the frog would be a much better mascot. They live in virtually
all parts of the world, come in many colorful varieties, are versatile
(they can live in the water and on land), and easily recognized.

I think that we're limiting ourselves unnecessarily to actual animals.

I propose munging some animals together to see what we get. I'm a big fan of the Fedora bear-walrus myself. Chester the Fedora Bear-Walrus.

--g