meeting summary from Store SIG

inode0 inode0 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 22:23:17 UTC 2007

On Nov 14, 2007 3:35 PM, Max Spevack <mspevack at redhat.com> wrote:
> We had the first meeting of the Store SIG today.
>
> http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Store
>
> The wiki page has been updated with open action items, a meeting log,
> and a meeting schedule.
>
> We will meet again next Wednesday at 18:00 GMT in #fedora-mktg

Sorry I missed the meeting ... I felt all lonely in #fedora-marketing :(

One thing I've been pondering some is that a lot of quality stuff can
be customized with organization logos but it tends to be this place
will do nice pens and that place will do nice luggage tags and neither
place will sell it on your behalf. Other places like brand fuel seem
to do the whole thing but only for items they choose. Is there a place
that will market the swag we have created elsewhere for us?

See you in the right place next week.

John