Fedora 9 Features List Unveiled

Marc Wiriadisastra marc at mwiriadi.id.au
Wed Nov 7 03:29:36 UTC 2007

http://paulsdigitalworld.wordpress.com/2007/11/06/fedora-9-features-list-unveiled/

"I’m not kidding. Yeah, fedora 8 dawning upon us but fedora 9 is being
conceived. Let’s make some comments and help.

This is my first class at the features list, I’ll probably go deeper
into it.

New GNOME Display Manager
Much enhanced rewrite of GNOME Display Manager

This is kind of nice. In each new release, fedora updates the GNOME
desktop and makes it better. But what’s going to happen with KDE? Fedora
seems to have a intimate relation with GNOME. But I hope the fedora team
keeps themselvs away from the fire that one OS has one desktop and
that’s it. Fedora should always offer the best variety."

http://www.digg.com/linux_unix/fedora_9_feature_list_3

Enjoy

Marc