What would a Fedora Store sell?

Gerold gerold at lugd.org
Tue Nov 13 09:39:33 UTC 2007

imho we need two kind of "groups" of articles ...

first
-----
mass production like stickers, banners, posters a.s.o.

second (more important)
------
quality stuff
e.g. stiched Polos in a quality which you can use for years, by daily wear
;-)
special and exclusive things e.g. the slider (maybe the same as RH Store)
or blue Shoes *bg* another idea which FabianAffolter and we are working on
(also topic at the EMEA FAD in two weeks) is a "membership" with a special
value ...

Regards

gerold