What would a Fedora Store sell?

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Tue Nov 13 09:41:20 UTC 2007

David Nielsen wrote:
> But please none of the cafeexpress shit, I'd like at least one option to
> get a polo or t-shirt that matched the quality of the OS it promotes.

/me has bad experiences with Cafe Press T-Shirts as well

> Cafeexpress' print are horrible, they degrade fast, I saw Ubuntu sold a
> nice polo with an embroided logo, that was both high quality and stylish
> - could we get something like that?
>
> Something that promotes Fedora and is stylish yet discrete enough to
> wear at work.

The Fedora Ambassador Polos (in Fedora Blue) we have from LinuxTag 2007
are of great quality. They stand out between the other (often) white
T-Shirts, and they're discrete enough to wear at work (I've not had
complaints yet ;p).

Just an example.

Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen