What would a Fedora Store sell?

JoergSimon simon at simline.de
Tue Nov 13 10:33:21 UTC 2007

Am Dienstag, 13. November 2007 10:50:28 schrieb David Nielsen:

> Oh that looks good, I'd love one for when I go out promoting Fedora -
> any chance you would share information on where acquire one?

We produced this Polos for Ambassadors, so till we have generic Polos and a
Shop, you should be a Ambassador - i know you are ;)
The best way is to visit a FAD or FUDCON where many Ambassadors come together,
then the chance is high that we produce some more for lower costs - For sure
FOSDEM2008 and Linuxtag2008.
If you need them for your local event and need them before, contact me or
Gerold. To produce them you should need at least 5 Polos - and i need the
money before i give the order to produce them - this is neccessary because
the last time i ordered them for another Ambassador he payed little more then
a half of the bill.

I think there must be a way to provide such Polos without Ambassador stitch -
but i will wait to contact the vendor till the first SIG Meeting - with this
topic.

Not sure - someone proposed balloons?

CU

--
Jörg Simon
jsimon at fedoraproject.org
Key Fingerprint:
3691 0989 2DCA 58A2 8D1F 2CAC C823 558E 5B5B 5688