Wireless Networking Problem / Fedora Store Ideas

Markus McLaughlin hudsonman35 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 04:32:43 UTC 2007

I hate to be a complainer BUT when I was using the PPC version of Fedora 8
Live CD, wireless networking didn't work on an older iBook I use from time
to time.  I hope there is a good solution/workaround for this soon.  I think
the bugs must be ironed out for a Re-Spin before Fedora 9 is ready.  But
other then that, Fedora 8 is the BEST OS yet!
As far as a Fedora Store : Book-Like Magazines with a FREE DVD attached are
a MUST. Also, why not sell USB Flash Drives with Fedora 9 already on it?!
 Or a $300 PC with Fedora 9 pre-installed!  Or $600 PC Laptops with Fedora
9.  Or Getting Started Books with a Live CD attached!  Or computer cases or
luggage with the Fedora Logo on it!  Or a Developer's Course with Fedora 9
SDK!!!

Mark McLaughlin
linuxglobe.wordpress.com
Hudson, MA