Text to Speech Reader Idea for Fedora 9 and beyond

Daniel Kretschmer crossovo at fedoraproject.org
Thu Nov 15 08:59:41 UTC 2007

+1

Another good idea would be a language text tool. I haven´t found programs
for Linux. It would be a step forward in this direction, the programs
involved by default. So far there is such language text tools only for
Windows systems. Many firms use this tools. I think it would be a great free
or low cost tool to have on Fedora! :)

Regards Daniel
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DanielKretschmer