Text to Speech Reader Idea for Fedora 9 and beyond

Jim Nanney jnanney at mscoast.com
Thu Nov 15 13:23:00 UTC 2007

Akregator supports TTS reading of RSS articles, perhaps it would be
simpler to add ogg export to akregator.

Or maybe a plugin for liferea (LInux FEed REAder) could be written.

As for language tools, kde has a bunch in the education packages.  Check
out http://edu.kde.org/kvoctrain

These certainly aren't comparative to the commercial language packages,
but they are a good starting point.