Intro & observations

Davidson Rodrigues Paulo davidsonpaulo at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 18:35:37 UTC 2007

2007/8/21, Rahul Sundaram <sundaram at fedoraproject.org>:
> So while you can document the graphical utilities better, the command
> line variants need to be retained. Feel free to edit the wiki and
> document using seahorse as a method there.

Old thread, but I finally found a way to sign CLA using only GUI
tools. Following are the wiki pages that I modified, including
instructions on how to sign CLA using GUI methods:

 * http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DocsProject/UsingGpg/CreatingKeys
 * http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Infrastructure/AccountSystem/CLAHowTo

There are the drafts I wrote before updating wiki pages:

 * http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DavidsonPaulo/Drafts/DocsProject/UsingGpg/CreatingKeys
 * http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/DavidsonPaulo/Drafts/Infrastructure/AccountSystem/CLAHowTo

Obs.: instructions on how to sign CLA using command line tool are untouched.

Regards,

--
Davidson Paulo
Administrador de Sistemas Linux