Fedora merchandise ideas

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Oct 1 08:46:05 UTC 2007

H. Guémar wrote:
> merchandises are a great way to promote communities and products.
> But we should be careful not to confuse people, some still does not
> distinguish FedoraProject from RedHat.
> For instance, merely rebranding the "Truth Happens" T-shirt wouldn't
> help developing a FedoraProject identity,
> we should develop our own colorscheme and catch lines.

Sure, it could be "Infinite Freedom" or whatever, but for *me* the big
question: how can I, living in East Europe, buy such things without
paying an arm and a leg for international shipping?

Yeah, I know the answer: make my own at local print shops... and pay an
arm and a leg because I need such small quantities (or settle for poor
quality).