Thanks Chitlesh for the "Heads Up!"

Markus McLaughlin hudsonman35 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 6 03:15:40 UTC 2007

Chitlesh, thank you for your constructive criticism, but, please post them
on my blog, that would be more helpful.  I revised that entry and posted
features that neither Fedora nor Ubuntu offer.  I hope I was right, if not,
post your comments on my blog, thanks!  In the meantime, I am looking
forward to test out F 8 Test 3 on my Mac, and I am learning about openSUSE
10.3, I hope I can find someone willing to review it.  Although Fedora is my
main OS, other distributions need to be reviewed so those new to Linux can
choose wisely!  Happy Columbus Day!

Mark McLaughlin - linuxglobe.wordpress.com