The FOSS Project Marketing HowTo: Start At Home

David Nalley david at gnsa.us
Fri Oct 12 03:52:08 UTC 2007

Very interesting, I especially found the lack of contact information
poignant. On the front page of our fp.o (which I admit I rarely visit) I
saw the Communicate, and the content was more about integrating one's
self into a community, and no way to real contact information - esp from
a marketing position. I suppose that many would talk to Max or Gregdek,
but that assumes a lot of previously held information. I only fear that
whatever contact point is listed will be besieged by new users with
questions/problems.