Looking for Fedora merchandise for Fedora promotion

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Mon Oct 15 11:26:59 UTC 2007

Manuel Wolfshant wrote:
>> On 10/15/07, Hans de Goede <j.w.r.degoede at hhs.nl> wrote:
>>> the Fedora have stuff like this, so I have 2 questions:
>>> 1) Can we get / buy "stuff" like this?
>>> 2) If the answer to 1 is yes, how / where and how must will it cost?
>>
> And http://www.cafepress.com/fedoraproject

A trick would be to create your own CafePress store, get some nice
Fedora graphics (they are all around if you know how to look), design
your own stuff and buy from your store, at no profit.

The downsides: the designs offered by CafePress are limited, the quality
not great and the shipping price to Europe high.
Of course, there are similar sites in Europe like
http://www.spreadshirt.net/ (damn! they don't list Romania either...)
where even the quality of the product seems better.