increasing the reach of fedora-marketing

Rik van Riel riel at redhat.com
Mon Oct 29 01:35:45 UTC 2007

On Mon, 29 Oct 2007 02:14:54 +0100
David Nielsen <david at lovesunix.net> wrote:
> søn, 28 10 2007 kl. 19:31 -0400, skrev Rik van Riel:
>
> For a while now I've been thinking about doing a "looking ahead" page
> to show off the upcoming features in Fedora.

One question though: who would look at the page?

If it is just Fedora users looking at the page, the page will
still be interesting for them, but it will not help get wide
publicity for the Fedora project.

If the goal is to increase Fedora's press exposure, we may be
better off writing (small) articles about technology as things
are implemented and get those distributed as widely as possible.

What is your goal?