Re: Fedora merchandise ideas

Hi,

merchandises are a great way to promote communities and products.
But we should be careful not to confuse people, some still does not distinguish FedoraProject from RedHat.
For instance, merely rebranding the "Truth Happens" T-shirt wouldn't help developing a FedoraProject identity,
we should develop our own colorscheme and catch lines.

H.G