Fedora merchandise ideas

Michael Beckwith tw2113 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 19:46:25 UTC 2007

Well, put in a little bit of extra work to come up with another design, for
say, the "Truth Happens" shirt, add Fedora's slogan, etc, and we could have
its own product. Part of these ideas are for if we want some quick results
vs. a more long term product in the end. I think keeping the same design but
changing color schemes and slogans and whatnot would help relate Fedora to
RedHat but still give it its own distinctness.

As a personal user, I just would like to see more availability of Fedora
Products as opposed to just one hat, a sticker design, a pen, and a white
shirt with the logo.

On 10/1/07, H. Guémar <karlthered2 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> merchandises are a great way to promote communities and products.
> But we should be careful not to confuse people, some still does not
> distinguish FedoraProject from RedHat.
> For instance, merely rebranding the "Truth Happens" T-shirt wouldn't help
> developing a FedoraProject identity,
> we should develop our own colorscheme and catch lines.
>
> H.G

~Michael
http://ridleytx.structed.net (for now)
http://www.michaelbox.net (eventually)