Re: Fedora: Freedom is a Feature.

Nicu Buculei wrote:
What we should to to "protect": when we go live with the slogan for the first time we should do *a lot* of noise about it, not just put quietly a new banner on the site.

any ideas on how to promote it?

this is kind of what i was thinking altho, heh, i was too lazy to gimp the photo up to make it more suitable for the text otherwise it'd be bigger and positioned a bit more nicely:

http://duffy.fedorapeople.org/temp/freedom-slogan.png

Photo is 'Explosion of Light Across the Sky' by Dean Souglass and is CC Attribution 2.0: http://www.flickr.com/photos/deansouglass/1111243853/

(another one that looked nice to use, http://www.flickr.com/photos/75325073 N00/1100273086)

~m