Re: Fedora: Freedom is a Feature.

On 10/5/07, Jeroen van Meeuwen <kanarip kanarip com> wrote:

< snip >

> My brain comes up with another variation: "Features Freedom", but my gut
> feeling already tells me I like the original better.

"Freedom is a feature" has the emotional impact a good slogan requires.

More words can be added as needed, such as

"Freedom is a feature, not a bug"

"Freedom is a feature, not an option"

"Freedom is a feature worth preserving"

But the slogan remains..."Freedom is a feature"

+1

My 2 cents...

John Babich
Fedora Volunteer and Ambassador