Re: Fedora: Freedom is a Feature.

On Fri, Oct 05, 2007 at 01:04:13PM -0400, Greg DeKoenigsberg wrote:
> /me wonders if we need different slogans per language.  Or even, give the
> local ambassadors the power to come up with their own Best Slogan.

Fedora certainly wouldn't be the first brand to vary its identifying marks
and/or phrases for different regions of the world.

Perhaps the English phrase will be "Freedom is a Feature", and perhaps other
languages will opt for variations such as "Fedora means Freedom", or
whatever seems to work best in that particular language and cultural
context.  The local ambassadors can lead the way here.

cheers,
- Paul

--
Paul Stauffer <paulds bu edu>