Re: Fedora: Freedom is a Feature.

Am Freitag, 5. Oktober 2007 22:20:02 schrieb John Babich:
> On 10/5/07, Karsten Wade <kwade redhat com> wrote:
>
> "Freedom is a feature, not a bug".

boring

> The point is that "Freedom is a feature" is a good slogan in that it
> translates well and provides fertile ground for further elaboration.

From my German point - my feelings are divided about this slogan,  easy to
consume yes - because you will not think about it - it sounds like all of the
slogans "freedom inside", "Fedora, the better way of live", "Freedom is a
feature"... boring.
For me,  "what Fedora is" is not enough transported - as a alternative on a
poster or a shirt yes this would be a nice idea. But for me the "infinity
voice freedom" slogan is the better one.
Cheers Joerg

--
Jörg Simon
jsimon fedoraproject org