Re: Freedom is *just* a Feature?

Interesting point. I didn't read it as "just a" feature. I read it more like "Fedora, Featuring Freedom", like freedom was being featured or highlighted as a special ingredient. I think it may suffer the nuances of English, but that may only mean having a different wording with the same sentiment in other languages.

--jeremy