Re: http://speakupmodified.org/ ... trademark infringement??

Mohd Izhar Firdaus Ismail wrote:
I found this website when browsing around the web .. IANAL, but ain't
the trademark regulation does not allow this??

---
 Welcome to the Speakup Modified Fedora Distribution Home Page.

The Speakup Modified Fedora Distribution's edition of F-7,
"Moonshine," is now available.

Maybe. I have forwarded this to legal. For future reference any legal issues are better handled in private via legal contact or fedora-legal list for public discussions

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Legal/#head-0b0b195eb30d8a6372d297de86a8f14c588b9c2d