Fedora: Freedom is a Feature.

Jeroen van Meeuwen kanarip at kanarip.com
Sun Oct 7 19:36:32 UTC 2007

M Daniel R Magarzo wrote:
> El vie, 05-10-2007 a las 19:33 +0200, Jeroen van Meeuwen escribió:
>
>> My gut feeling tells me I disagree although my brain admits I haven't
>> been using too much other distros lately; what distro (non-Fedora based)
>> exactly does offer Freedom as much or as strong as Fedora does?
>>

> Debian maybe...?

Like I suggested the question should maybe have been answered with just
gut feelings rather then actual brain activity because otherwise this is
going to end up being a rather long discussion, besides being off-topic;
Debian has non-free bits floating around in their universe. Although
most have a different definition of Freedom, Fedora picks the most
extreme and, in essence, the only real definition of Freedom.

--
Kind regards,

Jeroen van Meeuwen
-kanarip