Re: Interview 4

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
You might want to change the second screenshot to be consistent with the
rest of the screenshot sizes. Also having a screenshot of the actual
desktop instead of the wallpaper might be good to see how it looks along
with the Nodoka theme,

OK, I'm just changing the size of that screenshot now...

I'll upload one with Nodoka too if you think it's a good idea, but
I'll do it as an extra to just the wallpaper, otherwise it might get
obscured.

Yes. That would work well. Which sites are you sending this? I submitted to Fedora forum and OSNews