Re: I want to know MORE about F8 and F9!!!

Karlie Robinson wrote:
Markus McLaughlin wrote:
I would like to know everything about the new features in Fedora 8 {SNIP} Public Awareness is key
to continuing success!

Check http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Releases/

Plus the search box in the top of the page is excellent. If it's something to know, it's in the Wiki and can be found with a quick search.

You can also subscribe to the development mailing list (or check its archives regularly) to stay in touch with the development.