Interested in a Fedora Marketing Meeting?

Rahul Sundaram sundaram at fedoraproject.org
Thu Oct 11 17:18:46 UTC 2007

Hi

Long long ago, we used to have regular marketing meetings which died
down when Colin Charles went off to become MySQL community manager
instead of doing his duty as the Fedora marketing lead ;-) but that is
the past.

Now that we have some good amount of interest in marketing Fedora, it
might be a good time to start those meetings again, plan, schedule and
DO important things. I was hoping we could do one coming Oct 13 Saturday
whatever time that is preferable to folks and see what pans out. The
agenda would be come up with a proper marketing plan ahead of the Fedora
8 release. Let me know who is interested and what time would be
appropriate for you.