Re: Spins vs official content

Ignacio Vazquez-Abrams wrote:
On Thu, 2007-10-11 at 13:33 -0500, Mike McGrath wrote:
    3) 3rd party Respins (without the Fedora name)

Number 3) We can't link to, host, or even talk about because it might kill our kittens.

Not entirely true, viz. ccLive.

That reminds me, how'd we get ccLive anyway? Those guys are asking me for an additional 35G of storage. Is that an official Fedora project or just something nice we're doing for the larger OSS community?

   -Mike