A Public Awareness Campaign for Fedora!!!

Markus McLaughlin hudsonman35 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 17:39:34 UTC 2007

Recently I posted on my blog, a challenge.  How can Fedora be BETTER
than MAC OS X?  I know that the MAC is the best OS out there.
Microsoft is ripping off OS X with
Vista which is not doing well in sales.  Thanks to the bad coding,
overdemanding system requirements, and a movement called LINUX!  So
how can we Fedora Fans/Users/Developers LURE the frustrated Vista
Users and people who don't use a computer to try out Fedora.  A
Campaign needs to be set up where people reach out to Media Outlets
via online and postal mail telling people, there is an ALTERNATIVE to
both Vista AND Mac!  That is FEDORA!  This is the idea, what should be
done about it?

Mark McLaughlin (linuxglobe.wordpress.com)