Feature previews

Hey again,

Needed a new subject :p

Anybody got any suggestions about the best way to get previews of
codec buddy and iced tea put together? I think these two are really
cool features and definitely need to be made more public, but I'm not
sure who the developers are/where to contact them etc...

Perhaps it might be an idea to just put together a screencast of each
in use; codec buddy this is simple to imagine, but iced tea? Maybe a
demo of a java web application being used or something?

Best wishes,

Jon