Re: Fedora Feature Overview

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
Hey,

A week or so ago we talked on IRC about creating an "overview"
document of all the new features in Fedora...kind of like a leaflet
sort of thing?

Has there been any progress on this? If not, I might try and do a bit
this afternoon on it...

I said I would but I haven't done it yet. If you are going to do, do it in the wiki so that I and others interested can participate.