Re: Fedora Feature Overview

Hey again,

So I've started a bit of work on this, just rough I guess. For people
who are interested, it's going up in my personal wiki area (unless
somebody knows of a better location for drafting it):

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JonathanRoberts/F8Overview

The PulseAudio bit is more or less what I had in mind, except we could
include screenshots/screencasts where relevant too. Anything much
longer is going to be a lot of work I think.

What do people think about trying to beautify it a bit too? Rather
than just having a plain wiki page? Scribus PDF as an option for
reading it? Would art team people be interested in this?

Jon