Re: Fedora Feature Overview

I have layout experience from 2 semesters of university newspaper. Just get me the bodies of text and what images you want used and I can throw some stuff together. Any images and official titles for the top of the first page that you want would be greatly appreciated as well, but I can create some too if I need to.

Rahul Sundaram wrote:
Jonathan Roberts wrote:

What do people think about trying to beautify it a bit too? Rather
than just having a plain wiki page? Scribus PDF as an option for
reading it? Would art team people be interested in this?

PDF is definitely needed for wider redistribution. Anyone here have any experience with Scribus or other software?

~Michael
http://ridleytx.structed.net (for now)
http://www.michaelbox.net (eventually)