Fedora Life Cycle

Laith Juwaidah ljuwaidah at gmail.com
Tue Oct 23 04:28:33 UTC 2007

Hi,

IMHO, I really don't think we should do this, most people use Fedora for
personal computer.

I am one of the people who like my system to be up-to-date and use the most
recent technologies.

You can still use Fedora 6 if you want, I don't think there's any problem
with that :)

Oh, BTW, isn't the life cycle now 6 months? Last release (Fedora 7) was in
May, and Fedora 8 will be released in November, and that is what most
popular distros do.

Cheers!

On 10/23/07, Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira <rodrigopadula at projetofedora.org>

Laith Juwaidah