Re: Fedora Life Cycle

Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira wrote:

Rahul Sundaram escreveu:
Rodrigo Padula de Oliveira wrote:

Do you have any idea of what i'm  talking about ????

How can they update it every six month?? It's a craziness !!

It involves planning and a lot of work! it's not that simple!!!!!

They don't have to upgrade just because we have a new release. They can
upgrade every 13 months or so instead. Just something I thought I would
highlight better.
And They can not enjoy the innovations?

Not sure what you mean. You cannot get both the latest software at all times and want a long release cycle at the same time. It doesn't work that way.