Re: PDF, Page Layout, and FUDcon Inquiries

On Mon, Oct 22, 2007 at 07:55:34PM -0400, Markus McLaughlin wrote:
> Is FUDcon in Boston and will there be a Virtual "Extension" of it so you
> can "be there" too?

We have not yet had any discussions regarding the next FUDCon.  In past
years, we have hosted one at BU in late winter or early spring.  It is not
unreasonable to assume that we might do so again.

If any decisions are made on this, that information will be posted to this
list.

cheers,
- Paul

--