Re: Fedora Feature Overview

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
Hi all,

I've put up a few bits and pieces for the overviews so far.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/JonathanRoberts/F8Overview

What do people think? Is the text appropriate/long enough/too
long/giving correct information!? Would be good to get some feedback
before I go on too much further so I know I'm heading along the right
tracks!

I think we need to change the track a bit. Use very simple language. Less technical. Talk about benefits before features, fill them with screenshots and screencasts, Some comparisons.

http://news.opensuse.org/?p=341
http://news.opensuse.org/?p=400
http://www.ubuntu.com/getubuntu/releasenotes/710tour
http://wiki.mandriva.com/en/Releases/Mandriva/2008.0/Tour