Fedora Banner for TuxMachines.org

Karlie Robinson webpath at fedoraproject.org
Wed Oct 24 12:16:12 UTC 2007

Marek Mahut wrote:

> Karlie, I think that the best to do it's to link it to Fedora 8
> announcement when it's out. Regarding Free Media Program, it's unlikely
> that someone clicks on banner and starts sending free media to others, imho.

Why would you think that no one is willing to sponsor media?

On-Disk.com customers send more media than just about anyone and I was
sort of hoping that the marketing team would help market Free Media by
way of sponsorships.

Forget I mentioned anything.  I can find another project who would like
the banner space.