Re: Push Poll asking some odd questions about Red Hat

Verily I say unto thee, that Greg DeKoenigsberg spake thusly:
> On Wed, 24 Oct 2007, Keith G. Robertson-Turner wrote:

>> Has Red Hat commissioned a poll from Penn, Schoen & Berland Ass.
>> Inc.?:
[...]
> Who would benefit more from a push poll implying that Red Hat
> violates Microsoft patents -- Red Hat or Microsoft?

I suspected as much, but didn't want to presume.

Does Matthew Szulik read this list? What's the easiest way to bring this
poll to his attention? I feel he aught to know what's going on.
(I couldn't find a corresponding "Red Hat Marketing" list.)