Joke Fedora certificate of authenticity (based on the joke Ubuntu one)

Just saw this:
http://ubuntology.com/2007/10/26/ubuntu-certificate-of-authenticity/

I have to say, I think it would be really funny if someone made a Fedora one!
May be a bit of advertising, if someone happens to look at the bottom of you
laptop... ;)
--

Benjamin Lewis
Fedora Ambassador

http://benl.co.uk./                                 PGP Key: 0x647E480C

"In cases of major discrepancy, it is always reality that got it wrong"
                                                        -- RFC 1118