Re: increasing the reach of fedora-marketing

On Sun, 28 Oct 2007 20:30:35 -0400
Leigh Cantrell Day <lday redhat com> wrote:

> "how to fish" for PR/press blogs/industry analyst briefings is
> communications redhat com   Just send us stuff that's coming up, news
> to get out, perspectives, etc. & we'll make it happen on a global
> basis.

What kind of information do we need to send to communications@ in
order to get a story out?

For example, I believe that the following interview would be a
great story to get out:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Interviews/DimitrisGlezos

However, it is fairly long and I imagine that it may be useful
to have some cut'n'pasteable text for journalists to directly
put into articles, maybe a description of the technology or
something else?

How can we make the work of communications@ easier?