increasing the reach of fedora-marketing

David Nielsen david at lovesunix.net
Mon Oct 29 01:14:54 UTC 2007

søn, 28 10 2007 kl. 19:31 -0400, skrev Rik van Riel:

For a while now I've been thinking about doing a "looking ahead" page to
show off the upcoming features in Fedora. The format should be
accessable and understandable by the average user. If there's an
interest in such work I'll get started looking ahead to Fedora 9 as soon
as the release features begin trickling in.

- David