Re: Joke Fedora certificate of authenticity (based on the joke Ubuntu one)

Anand Capur wrote:
On 10/27/07, *Benjamin Lewis* <ben lewis benl co uk Just saw this:
    http://ubuntology.com/2007/10/26/ubuntu-certificate-of-authenticity/

    I have to say, I think it would be really funny if someone made a
    Fedora one!
    May be a bit of advertising, if someone happens to look at the
    bottom of you
    laptop... ;)

Nice, I'll make one tomorrow (they were nice enough to provide the vector art)

Here is mine:
http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/stickers/fedora-authenticity-certificate.png
with source:
http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/stickers/fedora-authenticity-certificate.svg

Note: it is based on the Ubuntu design so therefore is GPL.