Re: [Fwd: Re: Get Fedora]

søn, 28 10 2007 kl. 20:03 -0500, skrev Mike McGrath:
> Please vote on this:
>
> options are:
>
> Both
>
> Just gnome
>
> You've got till wed.  :)

While I think this is some what like blackmail, you give us the options
of being biggots or opening a slippery slope - I mean we have XFce
users, enlightenment users, when they decide to get their own spin, do
we make those official as well. In that case where does it end.

GNOME only, I'm scared of the alternative as all official spins have to
undergo QA testing and we are short on staff as it is.

- David