Re: [Fwd: Re: Get Fedora]

David Nielsen wrote:
While I think this is some what like blackmail, you give us the options
of being biggots or opening a slippery slope - I mean we have XFce
users, enlightenment users, when they decide to get their own spin, do
we make those official as well. In that case where does it end.

GNOME only, I'm scared of the alternative as all official spins have to
undergo QA testing and we are short on staff as it is.

That's actually up to the QA team, and AFAIK the kde spin is blessed already and distributed by the mirrors. This is a pure marketing decision. Do we want it on the get fedora page or not.

   -Mike