Re: Joke Fedora certificate of authenticity (based on the joke Ubuntu one)

Nicu Buculei wrote:
Here is mine:
http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/stickers/fedora-authenticity-certificate.png
with source:
http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/artwork/stickers/fedora-authenticity-certificate.svg

I blogged about this and received something as I consider a very insightful comment from a reader: "Do you want us to buy color printers and to fight with labels and self-sticking paper? Aargh... nobody offers custom labels at an affordable price, they way you can get Linux CDs from various places..."